RuckPack recently contacted me and wanted me to test out their energy drinks. So even through these products where sent to me, my opinion is 100% my own and honest!
So let’s get this review started! To be honest, I have never really been someone who drank energy drinks, but hey let’s give it a go. Especially since, I’m starting to life a healthier lifestyle and need some energy before a workout.
These energy drinks where on SharkTank a few years back, and let me tell you, I use to love watching that show, and need to get back into watching it. I absolutely love seeing entrepreneurs achieving their goals and dreams. I think it’s because, I would live to start my own business one day, as well and just love seeing others do their thing!
Before, I began to start writing this review, I wanted to do a lot of research on these energy drinks, especially before I tried them out as well! Not only do these drinks give you enough energy to get you through the busiest of days, but they also taste super good! Some of their flavour options are, raspberry( De-Caff), citrus(Double Caffeine), and strawberry(Caffeinated).
When I first tried these drinks, I replaced it with my morning coffee and morning workout, and let me add, I’m in no way a morning person and mornings are not my thing, so I was worried that the caffeine and vitamins wouldn’t be enough for me. I could not have been more wrong! It gave me so much energy, plus i got in some extra minerals and vitamins, which these drinks are infused with.
RuckPack Energy Shot Ingredients
Now let’s check out the key ingredients that were used to put RuckPack Energy Shot together:
- Calcium is mainly known for its ability to keep teeth and bones strong and healthy, but it can help optimize the overall function of the heart and circulation in the body as well.
- Potassium is virtually needed by every cell in the body to function ideally. Aside from being one of the essential minerals that trigger your heart to pump blood all over the body, it also plays an important role when it comes to keeping nerves and muscles working properly.
- Magnesium has the ability to significantly reduce fatigue, chronic pain and maintain the balance of hormones in the system to prevent problems like insomnia, bouts of anxiety, irregular indigestion and bowel movement. Magnesium also helps pick up the pace on muscle recovery and rejuvenation.
- Vitamin D3 can help stave off certain diseases by boosting the overall immune system of the body, including ensuring the normal growth and development of teeth and bones. Vitamin D3 also promotes higher stamina and endurance levels due to its positive contribution to the immune function.
- Vitamin C is known as one of the most effective nutrients available to man and can help in keeping the organs in tiptop shape as well as preventing health issues concerning the eyes, heart and the immune system.
- Vitamin B6 is a “behind the scene” vitamin that is involved in maintaining the ideal function of the nerves, muscles and the immune function of the body.
- Vitamin B12 is the go-to vitamin in terms of preventing feelings of apathy and lack of motivation, mood swings, memory problems, mental dullness, muscle weakness as well as fatigue and low energy levels. There are also scientific studies that show Vitamin B12 also helps keep unexpected bouts of tingling in the extremities that can affect your performance during exercise.
Drink a whole bottle of RuckPack Energy Shot at least 30 minutes to 1 hour before engaging in vigorous physical activity. According to its manufacturers, the effects of RuckPack Energy Shot can last for as long as 4 hours depending on the activity you’re doing.
Benefits Of RuckPack Energy Shot
- Sustains peak mental and physical performance
- Helps maintain ideal immune system function
- Promotes better mood and concentration even during intense physical activity
- Does not contain caffeine and sugar that can potentially cause jolts and crashes
Now of course there are always Possible Side Effects to anything you pretty much take nowadays, besides just raw foods.
Based on the information I’ve gathered while researching for this review, RuckPack Energy Shot can cause temporary and harmless tingling. This is also a side effect of many pre-workout supplements, so if you have ever had pre-workout supplements before, you know this feeling and know it only lasts for a bit.
All in all, I think RuckPack Energy Shot has got the stuff you need to get you going for intense physical activity as well as help you last longer and accomplish a lot more while you’re at it. Apart from having all-natural ingredients that have been proven to get the job done, it isn’t loaded with caffeine and sugar that can have negative effects in some people. I recommend trying this energy drink, only if you are someone who needs a pick me up, or tends to drink other energy drinks, that have a lot more harsh ingredients in them.
I hope you lovelies enjoyed.