Hey lovelies, let’s talk about concealer! As some of you may know concealer is one of my favourite makeup products ever, and the Armani To Go Cushion Foundation is an absolute favourite, so my expectations were high for the concealer!
Armani Luminous Silk Concealer is a innovative formula which glides across the skin weightlessly and effortlessly. Being a high-coverage yet smooth and supple finish. The silky consistency of the concealer eliminates the risk of product build-up and a cakey finished look. Having Caffeine-infused liquid creates the illusion of plumper, fuller skin.
- Armani Luminous Silk Multi Purpose Glow Concealer
- Ultra-fine yet intensely pigmented formula
- Offers both high coverage and highlighting properties
- Designed to conceal under-eye circles, redness, or make-up mistakes
- Formula is infused with pearls for radiance and blurring the appearance of fine lines
- Features Glycerin and vitamin E to hydrate
- Caffeine reduces puffiness and diminishes the appearance of dark circles
- Amino acid-coated mineral pigments conceal without dulling the complexion
- Light-as-air microspheres create a super-light formula
- Ideal for delicate eye contours
- Available in 20 shades
I love the packaging of this new concealer which has a gorgeous matte finish. The super-soft applicator has been designed to deposit the optimum amount of product on to the skin for perfect concealing. It has a pointed tip for precision concealing, and you can use the flat side to cover larger areas for balancing or highlighting.
The formula (I use shade 3) is absoutely brilliant for knocking out any darkness under the eyes. It has a lovely hydrating and moisturising texture. It’s creamy but not at all sticky, and I find that it melts into the skin effortlessly.
You can layer and build this up really easily. I find it’s great on redness and also hyperpigmentation, and gives a really nice even finish. I think it delivers a lovely radiant finish and when I have been testing it,
The Luminous Silk concealer wears on my skin really well. It stays in place, even without powder, and keeps my skin looking and feeling hydrated.
If you lovelies have tried out the concealer, be sure to let me know!
Thanks for all the support, as always!
Remember to always follow your passion! xx